On Monday, 29th October 2018, we are holding a lunchtime workshop for membership organisations to explore how technology is influencing the way in which Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is offered and if it is becoming more accessible and enjoyable.
Having worked with a number of companies in the last year to launch apps to support CPD activities and it is clear there are a lot of technical innovations which can assist learning and revalidation.
We’re delighted to announce two speakers who will get things going
- Tony Scully, Publisher of The Pharmaceutical Journal. He’ll be sharing the Royal Pharmaceutical Society’s experiences with their CPD revalidation app.
- Hayley McLennan, Learning and Events Executive, British Institute of Interior Design. She’ll be explaining how they tackled the need for CPD systems within a small organisation.
Currently, we have CPD, learning and revalidation professionals from the following organisations attending (just to name a few to give you a flavour):
- The Royal Institute of British Architects
- The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- The Royal College of Midwives
- The Institute of Chemical Engineers
- The Organisation of Professionals in Regulatory Affairs
We have just ten places remaining so please register straight away. This is a free event for CPD and learning professionals from membership organisations, we only ask for a £20 contribution towards lunch.
I’m sure, it will not just be an interesting and lively discussion, the venue itself is fabulous (recently seen in the TV series The Bodyguard) 😊
Taylor Wessing, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3TW. Start at 12:30 with buffet lunch, speeches and Q&A session. Wrap up around 14:30 hrs